Hi Release Team,
    I didn't see any feedback on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BetaProcessReworked
so I've assumed its close enough, and replaced BetaProcess with it.    It
can be reverted if folks disagree. I saw Colin made some edits to both
earlier today, and there's just no point in
keeping two copies around.

Hi Adam,
   Since I see you're down for this cycle for the checklist tracking [1],
do all the tasks that were scheduled to be done today (Release minus 10
days) still make sense from Canonical's perspective?   There were some I'd
question.   If they're no longer applicable, can you please delete them so
we can clean up the list to just what is actually needed?

Hi Pete,
    Are you still going to be putting together the release notes for this
Beta [1]?   Or with your new role, is this a gap?

Thanks, Kate

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseTaskSignup