On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 05:19:17PM -0600, Adam Conrad wrote:

> If you want specific things added (like, say, vUDS[1], some important
> community summit/sprint for Flavour X, etc), also let me know.

Okay, so I have vUDS dates on there now.  Which looks silly being two
weeks after "FeatureDefinitionFreeze", and I'm wondering if that's a
milestone people actually use, if we want to move it right after vUDS,
keep it where it is, and accept that this vUDS is more about discussion
than definition, or remove the milestone entirely as being something
that perhaps doesn't make sense to everyone/anyone?  Thoughts?

... Adam