On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM, Stéphane Graber <stgra...@ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> Hey flavour leads,

Hi,

> 14.10 Alpha 1 is due out on the 26th of June which happens to be this
> Thursday.

Ubuntu GNOME would like to participate with Utopic Unicorn Alpha 1 :)

> I'll be taking care of the cdimage side for you this time around so it'd
> be great if participating flavours could reply to this e-mail to let me
> know who they are. As usual, I'll setup a temporary britney block for
> the affected packages and I'll take care of the final publishing on
> Thursday.
>
> I'm also on point for the release announcement though I'd gladly give
> that to anyone who's interested as my own flavour (Edubuntu) will not be
> participating in this milestone as we are now a LTS-only flavour and so
> while we do make sure our stuff still works, we won't be participating
> in any milestones until 16.04 alpha-1.
>

> Timing wise, I'm planning to setup the migration block by 21:00 UTC on
> Tuesday, I'd appreciate if flavours could get in touch by tomorrow 21:00
> UTC so I can make sure all the affected cron entries are disabled and
> that the ISO tracker is ready for you to trigger your builds.

If I may, can I ask why on this page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

Utopic Unicorn link is not yet active?

We used to have something like: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr

Any idea what happened to that for this cycle?

Sorry if someone has answered that Q before ...

> Thanks!
>

> --
> Stéphane Graber
> Ubuntu developer