On Oct 19, 2016, at 10:19 PM, Steve Langasek wrote:

>With the changes you've made as we discussed to document an upstream test
>plan for image building, and some small wording adjustments I've made, I'm
>happy with granting an SRU exception for ubuntu-image.  I have documented
>this on
><https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Documentation_for_Special_Cases>.

Thanks Steve,

I'll mention that once LP: #1635337 lands (which should happen today), we will
have autopkgtests that build all the official models and performs mount tests
against all mountable partitions of the resulting disk images.  So we'll only
need to do boot tests manually until LP: #1625732 gets fixed.

I've updated the u-i wiki page to reflect that.

Cheers,
-Barry