Hi Ross,

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 05:06:41PM +0100, Ross Gammon wrote:
> Indeed, this is a great idea that could be used in other teams. I have
> been wanting a more automated way of updating the Ubuntu Studio bug
> subscriptions. And I would rather not build something special.

Feel free to use my script. You'll need to cron it yourself as I don't
think I have an ACL entry to modify your team's subscription (nor do I
think I should have).

> If I was to create the Ubuntu Studio bug subscription list in the yaml
> file from scratch, I would want to take the package names from the
> Package Set, which is also in Launchpad. Maybe a function to compare the
> two and propose a commit with new packages from the package set? But are
> the team names the same in both cases?

I'm not sure the lists should necessarily be the same. For example,
xf86-input-wacom is presumably important to Ubuntu Studio, but I'm not
sure it should be in the ubuntustudio packageset. Perhaps it should be
exclusively in the ubuntu-desktop packageset. So I'm not sure
automatically syncing one to the other will work here.

But anyway, it's quite a straightforward one-off task to look at the
differences. Take
https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/packagesets/jammy/ubuntustudio
and compare it against the output from my script. I did this for you.
Here are two lists:

Packages in the ubuntustudio packageset that ~ubuntustudio-bugs doesn't
have a subscription to:

    ableton-link
    agordejo
    appdirs
    assimp
    aubio
    avldrums.lv2
    babl
    bchoppr
    blackbird-gtk-theme
    bluebird-gtk-theme
    bsequencer
    bslizr
    c-blosc
    calamares
    calamares-settings-ubuntu
    calibre
    clthreads
    clxclient
    coin3
    collada-dom
    csladspa
    cssutils
    cwiid
    dbus-c++
    dcmtk
    debian-multimedia
    deken
    devede
    dgedit
    discodos
    docopt
    dpf-plugins
    dragonfly-reverb
    drumgizmo
    efl
    elementary-icon-theme
    embree
    feedparser
    ffms2
    fig2dev
    fltk1.1
    fltk1.3
    fonts-adf
    fonts-aenigma
    fonts-agave
    fonts-alee
    fonts-atarismall
    fonts-cantarell
    fonts-engadget
    fonts-fanwood
    fonts-georgewilliams
    fonts-goudybookletter
    fonts-inter
    fonts-isabella
    fonts-jsmath
    fonts-league-spartan
    fonts-lindenhill
    fonts-ocr-b
    fonts-osifont
    fonts-radisnoir
    fonts-roboto
    fonts-staypuft
    fonts-summersby
    fonts-tiresias
    freeglut
    ftgl
    funcparserlib
    gegl
    gem
    geonkick
    gimp
    gmerlin-avdecoder
    gnome-icon-theme
    gnustep-back
    gnustep-gui
    greybird-gtk-theme
    gstreamermm-1.0
    harvid
    html5-parser
    hy
    img2pdf
    imlib2
    ipython
    ipython-genutils
    isodate
    jack-capture
    jack-tools
    jackd-defaults
    jemalloc
    jsusfx
    kid3
    ladspa-sdk
    libambix
    libart-lgpl
    libconfig
    libev
    libglade2
    libgnomecanvas
    libicns
    liblo
    liblrdf
    libmediainfo
    libmypaint
    liboauth
    libpodofo
    libqxp
    libsmf
    libspiro
    libsquish
    libuninameslist
    libwebsockets
    libzen
    libzmf
    linuxaudio-new-session-manager
    log4cplus
    luajit
    materia-gtk-theme
    materia-kde
    mcpdisp
    midisnoop
    mknfonts.tool
    murrine-themes
    musescore-general-soundfont-small
    musescore3
    musicbrainzngs
    mxml
    mypaint-brushes
    node-html5shiv
    numpy
    obs-studio
    openimageio
    openscenegraph
    opensubdiv
    openvdb
    osm-gps-map
    padthv1
    papirus-icon-theme
    parso
    pd-ableton-link
    pd-autopreset
    pd-creb
    pd-csound
    pd-extendedview
    pd-flext
    pd-gil
    pd-hexloader
    pd-iemguts
    pd-iemlib
    pd-iemutils
    pd-kollabs
    pd-lib-builder
    pd-log
    pd-lua
    pd-mediasettings
    pd-mrpeach
    pd-nusmuk
    pd-pduino
    pd-pool
    pd-puremapping
    pd-purest-json
    pd-rtclib
    pd-syslog
    pd-tclpd
    pd-testtools
    pd-upp
    pd-xsample
    pdfarranger
    pickleshare
    pikepdf
    pikopixel.app
    plasma-wallpaper-dynamic
    plume-creator
    portaudio19
    portmidi
    portsmf
    potrace
    projectm
    prompt-toolkit
    pugixml
    puredata-import
    py7zr
    pyalsaaudio
    pychm
    pycparser
    pyliblo
    pymediainfo
    pyparsing
    pyqt5webengine
    python-altgraph
    python-apsw
    python-arrow
    python-astor
    python-atomicwrites
    python-babel
    python-backcall
    python-colour
    python-css-parser
    python-cssselect
    python-decorator
    python-discogs-client
    python-dropbox
    python-easygui
    python-easywebdav
    python-gnupg
    python-gphoto2
    python-html2text
    python-ifaddr
    python-jack-client
    python-jedi
    python-macholib
    python-mechanize
    python-msgpack
    python-packaging
    python-pbr
    python-pefile
    python-psutil
    python-regex
    python-repoze.lru
    python-rply
    python-tabulate
    python-tenacity
    python-webdavclient
    python-webob
    python-zeroconf
    pyzmq
    qm-dsp
    qt5-style-kvantum
    qwinff
    rawkit
    rdflib
    redkite
    routes
    rtmidi
    scour
    siril
    slowmovideo
    sndobj
    sparql-wrapper-python
    stk
    stops
    suil
    synfig
    tcllib
    tcltls
    texttable
    timgm6mb-soundfont
    traitlets
    ubuntustudio-default-settings
    ubuntustudio-icon-theme
    ubuntustudio-look
    ubuntustudio-menu
    v4l2loopback
    vamp-plugin-sdk
    vokoscreen-ng
    wcwidth
    wvdial
    wvstreams
    x42-plugins
    zam-plugins
    zita-alsa-pcmi
    zita-convolver
    zita-njbridge

Packages subscribed by ~ubuntustudio-bugs that aren't in the
ubuntustudio packageset:

    agave
    alsa-utils
    ardour3