On Mon, May 02, 2022 at 11:28:43AM -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
> Members of the Ubuntu SRU team should now be able to review packages in
> the Unapproved queue and accept them to -proposed for Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.

My queue control buttons have appeared in the Launchpad Web UI at least,
so it looks like this is probably working. Thanks!

I count five members of the SRU team at a Canonical sprint this week
though, so I expect the time we can spend on SRU processing will be
limited. I don't expect to be able to do my shift tomorrow.

If there's anything particularly urgent, maybe it would be worth Ubuntu
developers flagging them here? We might be able to find time here and
there.

Robie