Hi Aaron and Jeremy,

Jeremy Bicha wrote on 02/08/2022:
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 3:14 PM Aaron Rainbolt <arraybo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The tool is called openQA. Quoting from the description of its package
>> in the Ubuntu universe repository:
>
> Some volunteers in Debian use openQA. Here are links with more information:
>
> https://debconf21.debconf.org/talks/31-openqadebiannet-automated-testing-of-debian-installer-and-beyond/
>
> https://openqa.debian.net/
>
> I believe the service is from openSUSE and is also used by Fedora.

During the Jammy cycle I experimented with OpenQA for Ubuntu ISO
testing and setup a test instance of it, running Ubuntu Server
(subiquity) ISO tests on amd64, with generally positive results.
The plans for the newly formed Ubuntu QA team include building
on that work, setting up an official OpenQA instance for Ubuntu
desktop/server/flavors.

Paride