Thanks Lukas and Utkarsh for the replies.

I've targeted those MIR reports to 22.04 now as you suggested. I'm mentioning them for reference as I'm unsure if they would show up on your standard query since the 'active serie' status is fix released and by default launchpad buglists don't show past series unless specified.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webp-pixbuf-loader/+bug/1979121
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libwpe/+bug/1973031
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wpebackend-fdo/+bug/1973033

Cheers,