- Approved and merged the bzr branch for update-sync-blocklist
- Checked out the 'blocklist' git branch to the required location on
  ubuntu-archive-toolbox
- Updated ubuntu-archive-scripts checkout on ubuntu-archive-toolbox
- Updated the crontab for the new script name
- Renamed ~/public_html/sync-blacklist.txt to
  ~/public_html/sync-blocklist.txt and added compat symlink
- Waiting until the frontend updates and
  https://ubuntu-archive-team.ubuntu.com/sync-blocklist.txt is visible
  before updating ubuntu-archive-tools