Dear Ubuntu Release Team members,

I've started a discussion [1] at the TB level about the fact that some of the Ubuntu project teams don't really communicate on how they are working, especially on how they select new members, which I think is detrimental to the project.

During one of the recent TB meetings [2] we went to an agreement that it would be nice if the core project teams could at least document their membership process. We could then add the references https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TechnicalBoard#Team_Delegations.

I've an action items from the TB to reach out to the concerned teams to ask if they could provide a such documentation, which is why I'm writing to you now.

Let me know if I can help with the process.

Thanks in advance,
Sébastien Bacher

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2023-June/002741.html
[2] https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2023/07/11/%23ubuntu-meeting.html