On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 10:34:04PM -0600, Aaron Rainbolt wrote:
> > One of the points on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RecognizedFlavors for LTS
> > approval is

> >    Flavor's support plan presented to Tech Board and approved; support plan
> >    should indicate period of time if beyond 9 months (3 yrs or 5 yr), key
> >    contacts, and setting expectations as to level of support.

> > Who are you identifying as the "contacts" for escalation of any issues
> > regarding Lubuntu 24.04 LTS, from the technical board or the release team?

> Perhaps this got missed, but in the Lubuntu Constitution (our personal "how
> things work in our project" policy), this is very well-defined.

Well yes, that was not part of the information submitted to the Technical
Board as part of the qualification request.  It's healthy for a flavor to
have such structures in place and also speaks well of the maturity and
health of the Lubuntu flavor community; but please don't assume that members
of the broader Ubuntu community are conversant with such flavor-specific
governance details.

> The contacts are Simon, Dan and myself (Aaron), and Thomas, in that order.

> Simon therefore is the primary contact as he is the Lubuntu Release Manager,
> me and Dan are secondary contacts, and Thomas is the "if all else fails"
> fallback by virtue of him being Team Lead.

Thanks.  With that clarification, I am +1 for the 3-year Lubuntu 24.04 LTS.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org