Вот только что пришло письмо от Merchandise Mania

--------------------------------
Dear Denis,

Your order was refunded because WorldPay flagged it. This could have
been because:
- Some of the card/personal details entered does not match the
information held by your Card Issuer
-- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount
of the purchase
-- Your Card Issuer referred the transaction for an authorisation code
or further identity checks
-- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your
Card Issuer
-- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card
Issuer
-- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet
activated
-- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a
Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
-- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer's authorisation system

Please understand that as an online store we are regular targets of
fraudsters trying to purchase goods with stolen card details. This means
that we have to have certain measures in place to try and minimise our
losses. Your refund should clear shortly. Please accept our apologies
for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Simon Denyer
Merchandise Mania
Это конечно здорово, но вот денег-то обратно не вернули.
Возникает вопрос, какие реквизиты им могут понадобиться для возврата?