Hello, last year there was some conversation at ubuntu-nordic mailing list about establishing an association or some other kind of cooperation for Ubuntu users in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In your national forums, have you discussed if there is need or use for such an association? Denmark has an official national association already. Most countries do not, though the communities of course are active.

I nowadays work part-time in a Finnish association https://coss.fi/en/ and one part of the job is to explore grassroot-based cooperation nationally and towards other nearby countries.

This message is sent to the national lists fi, se, no, dk, ee, lv, lt

If you think it is a good idea to establish an association or some less official cooperation between specific Linux users in the north let us continue in my blog at https://aku-opettaa.blogspot.com/2019/03/nordic-and-baltic-ubuntu-users.html

Linux Mint seems to be almost as popular as Ubuntu and the forums in Finland seem to be very active on the LM side also. I wonder if it would be good to include Linux Mint in this Ubuntu cooperation discussion.

--
BR / Yst.terv.
Aku Talikka