On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 01:34:28PM +0100, Javier Uruen Val wrote:
> > I'd like to have some way to easily track your progress and also become
> > aware of any blockers you're encountering. Do you have this kind of
> > overview somewhere on you Trac instance, or could you perhaps keep us
> > updated with a status e-mail from time to time?
>
> I'm going to create a new milestone in our track called Ubuntu Hardy. I'll
> assign tickets to it and some wiki pages explaining design and changes. I'll
> start with this today.

Thanks.  I looked at your trac page, and I see one here - is that it?

  http://trac.ebox-platform.com/roadmap

Is it up-to-date with the items that are necessary for Hardy?

What is the state of the packages in Hardy?  I see several at

 http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/web/ebox-all

What others are planned?

Should we be asking folks to test them yet?  Or would that be
premature?

> If it's fine for you I can post here the progress and most of all, I would
> like to share some issues and decisions that will come up during the process.

Great - email is good, and this is the right place.

I also put ebox on the Server Team IRC meeting schedule for next
Wednesday, 21:00 UTC - can you come to the meeting and give us an
update?

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Meeting

I'm really looking forward to having this option for all the folks
that ask for GUI server admin interfaces.  Thanks again!

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/