Hi,

The best solution is Webmin or Ebox, it should cool enough for most users.
Just explain pros and cons to customers, and hopefully they will buy webmin
or ebox solution. (that is what i did for all my customer)

if they insist, openbox is the best choice.
thanks

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 4:17 AM, Nicolas Valcarcel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If they want a GUI one or either way i will suggest to use Openbox, is
> much more light and you don't even need to use so many resource and to have
> a lot of packages installed on your system, so it will be much more secure,
> a little harder to configure and have it up, but more secure and light :D
>
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Nicolas Valcarcel <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > If they want a GUI one or either way i will suggest to use Openbox, is
> > much more light and you don't even need to use so many resource and to have
> > a lot of packages installed on your system, so it will be much more secure,
> > a little harder to configure and have it up, but more secure and light :D
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Scott Kitterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:

> > > be an
> > > >
> > > Webmin was removed from both Debian and Ubuntu because the way it
> > > manages
> > > configuration files is not compatible with the Debian package
> > > management
> > > system.  Ebox is a similar system and much of it is available from the
> > > official Ubuntu repositories in Hardy.
> > >
> > > Scott K
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> --