On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 08:52 -0600, Neal McBurnett wrote:
> I continue to hope that we get a conversation together between folks
> like Nicolas, the eBox folks, Dan Shearer, the Augeas folks, etc. to
> explore visions and ways to cooperate or combine efforts.

I'm in close contact with the augeas people, since at this state my work
is being focused on augeas and it will be that way until i have a good
number of lenses. Also mathiaz started a conversation on the eBox-devel
list [0] (where i participate) and they are going to try augeas, but the
migration is somehow hard and it lack on support on the services we
need.

So the state now is:
 * eBox will give augeas a try when they are more lenses and a
perl-binding
 * i will write a document on how to write lenses (because the one in
the official page isn't complete) and then start writing them with the
augeas team.

0. https://lists.warp.es/pipermail/ebox-devel/2008-June/000376.html

--
aka nxvl