On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Luke L<lukehasnon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've always thought the price of "official" training courses on
> technical skills for certifications was outrageous. However,

I think the same about the price, but at least their product is free
and they have to make money somehow. You can use their product for
free (unlike RH that they charge for the Enterprise version) and don't
buy training from Canonical if you don't like.
Anyway, it could be a good strategy to lower the price, but if they
have such a price may be that they know that there are people willing
to pay.