I think the documentation should cover both configurations and let the
reader decide which to pursue.  While MMR involving more than two systems
can become complicated and may cause obscure problems especially for new
users, MMR on two systems works quite well with a fairly simple
configuration and tends reduce complexity of methods used to provide
redundancy (e.g., Linux-HA).

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Etienne Goyer <etienne.go...@canonical.com