Hi Ante,

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 06:03:10PM +0100, Ante Karamatić wrote:
> On 10.02.2010 17:26, Mathias Gug wrote:
>
> >If I understand correctly the following rhcs binary packages (GFS +
> >DLM) should be kept in main for the new cluster stack:
>
> This looks OK, but please wait till I create new rhcs packages with
> different package deps. gfs-tools is removed upstream, so I removed
> it from packages too.

Please make sure that only the bits relevant to main are in binary packages so
that most of the other packages can be demoted to universe.

Also note that main promotion can be done *after* Feature Freeze. It seems that
the critical point here is to have all the new packages in universe by Feature
Freeze.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com