We make an effort to keep clamav up to date for all supported Ubuntu releases
in order to keep it secure and effective.   Clamav 0.96 final hit Lucid this
morning.  I now have proposed backport packages that need testing.

The packages are in the ubuntu-clamav PPA that can be found here:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-clamav/+archive/ppa/

Links to test procedures, overall status, and test result matrix can be found
here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Clamav

If you are interested at all in clamav, please give something a test.  Feel
free to email or ping me on IRC at #ubuntu-server if you have questions.

Scott K