On Monday 26 April 2010 16:22:13 Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Imre Gergely <gi...@narancs.net> wrote:
> > I've tried various things but couldn't reproduce the problem... See my
> > comments in the bugreport.
>
> Thanks, Imre.
>
> Please, anyone else looking at this, comment in the bug report:
>  * https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mdadm/+bug/569900
>
> At this point, it appears to be related to the geometry of the disks.
> Still investigating.

This also worksforme(tm), but I'll misuse this thread to ask the people with
the same setup if they want to take an lvm snapshot and reboot their server.

WARNING: This could render your server unbootable. If it does, please set the
following bug to confirmed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/563895

(You can use the rescue option on the server CD to remove the snapshot and
reboot in order to restore your system to a working state)