On Aug 9, 2010, at 7:59 AM, Ahmed Kamal wrote:
> I suggest that #Ubuntu-virt be closed, and all traffic and new joines
> force-redirected to #ubuntu-server.
>
> Similarly, that #Ubuntu-ec2 and #Ubuntu-ensemble be closed and all
> traffic and new joins force-redirected to #ubuntu-cloud.

Agreed with all except #ubuntu-ensemble.

I think its still a bit early in its development to consolidate into a channel
that is focused on the support and discussion of the mature Ubuntu platform.

#ubuntu-server can get a little bit heavy now, but I think there is probably
some duplication of focus, especially with #ubuntu-ec2. Note that I personally
haven't ever been in to #ubuntu-ec2 or #ubuntu-virt.