Hello,

I would be interested in getting a clearer view of what is called "the
cloud" in this context, and how it is different from the "the web"  or
"the internet".

Does this mean that applications that where traditionally desktop only
get a boost of features now they transparently access remote
ressources?

Does this mean load balancing and cluster management?

Actually, any pointer would also help.

Best regards,