Hi all I am not sure as what should I be looking on Google hence
asking here.I have a Ubuntu server with Public IP on which I have a
few websites and SSH accounts.I want to know if there is any
application/daemon which I can install so that when ever some one does
an SSH connection to my server I get a pop up on my laptop that is
like gtalk messages which just gives me  some one pop up with a
message that user so and so loged in to server.Or some other
application which can also tell me when ever http requests are made to
my server so that I can be aware or if some one tries a DOS (in this
case requests might be difficult to detect) but I get a pop up which
says that so and so services is trying to access your server from
outside.Other than checking log files is there any way for these
things which I asked?

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com