I have this isolinux.cfg file but my installation is not reading the
preseed.cfg file from my custom cd image.

I built it using this method
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallCDCustomization

# cat /opt/image/isolinux/isolinux.cfg
serial 0
console 0
prompt 1
default install
label install
  menu label ^Install Ubuntu Server
  kernel /install/vmlinuz
  append  preseed/file=/cdrom/preseed.cfg initrd=/install/initrd.gz --
console=ttyS0,9600n8

# cat /opt/image/preseed.cfg file looks like this

d-i debian-installer/locale string en_US
d-i console-keymaps-at/keymap select us
d-i     netcfg/disable_dhcp     boolean true
d-i     netcfg/get_nameservers  string  192.168.3.65
d-i     netcfg/get_ipaddress    string  192.168.0.28
d-i     netcfg/get_netmask      string  255.255.255.0
d-i     netcfg/get_gateway      string  192.168.0.1
d-i     netcfg/confirm_static   boolean true
d-i     mirror/http/proxy       string
d-i     netcfg/choose_interface select eth0
d-i     netcfg/wireless_wep     string
d-i     netcfg/get_hostname     string host.example.net
d-i     netcfg/get_domain       string example.net
d-i netcfg/wireless_wep string
d-i anna/choose_modules string network-console
d-i network-console/password password secret
d-i network-console/password-again password secret

But my installation still asked me about all these.

I am trying to install ubuntu lucid 64bit server

content of the cd image

/opt/images# ls
README.diskdefines  dists  isolinux    pics  preseed      ubuntu
cdromupgrade        doc    install              md5sum.txt  pool  preseed.cfg

Thanks for the help.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu