Sorry this was late

-- chuck

=====

=== Actions from previous meeting ===

No action was required from the previous meeting.

=== Natty Development ===

Last week alpha3 was released. Blueprints work items should be marked
as postponed if they were completed. Everyone should have been doing
ISO testing last week as well.

[ACTION] Everybody should be doing ISO testing.

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===

No new events, but UDS is coming up pretty quickly.

=== Weekly Updates and Questions from the QA Team (hggdh) ===

Hggdh mentioned that he would need help in Alpha 3 testing and some
baremetal installs would help.

=== Weekly Updates and Questions fromt the kernel team (smb) ===

Smb mentioned there was some EC2 testing fallout, some xfs
regresssions, and nome nasty Lucid behavior in net name space (Bug
#720095, Bug #725089, Bug #692848)

=== Weekly Updates from the Server Community team (kim0) ===

Ubuntu cloud days is coming soon
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays) which is basically similar to
UDW but focus on the cloud.

=== Open Discussion ===

I mentioned that we want to add lxc containers support to the UEC
images and there was no points raised. This would make things like
openstack testing much easier.

=== Next Meeting date and Time ===

Tuesday March 8, 2011 16:00 UTC