[Resent with a proper subject.]

Hi all,

I'm trying to automate the setup of an Ubuntu Server 10.04 64bit
system. I am unable to run apt-get upgrade sucessfully (i.e. without
manual intervention). Every time it blocks because of openssh-server
(and portmap):

Setting up openssh-server (1:5.3p1-3ubuntu6) ...

Configuration file `/etc/init/ssh.conf'
 ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
 ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
  What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
   Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
   N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
     D     : show the differences between the versions
     Z     : background this process to examine the situation
 The default action is to keep your current version.
*** ssh.conf (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ?

I tried '-y' and '--force-yes'. I tried using aptitude instead of
apt-get. I tried aptitude's safe-upgrade. I tried setting debconf to
Noninteractive. Nothing seems to make any difference. How do I make
sure the upgrade continues automatically?

Cheers,
Hilco