On 06/18/2011 10:53 PM, Tomasz 'Zen' Napierała wrote:
On 2011-06-18, at 18:44, Jesus arteche wrote:

Hi,

I have to build a private cloud, I have experience with Eucalyptus...and our
apps are in production in Amazon...but now Open Stack is there...someone has
experience working with both...can you tell me something to decide one or
another???

Eucalyptu is more mature but development stalled. OS is very promising, but
unstable, and I wouldn't consider it production ready. If you are experienced
sysadmin, and not affraid of some manual sql etc. you might try it.

pz
I wouldn't really Eucalyptus' development is stalled. V3 is coming out soon (couple of months maybe?) and it brings along pretty good features (Cloud components HA finally yaay). OpenStack IMO leans towards large scale deployments (think ISPs) .. while Eucalyptus IMO is more mature today, and leans towards Enterprise customers