I have a machine which is multiple boot.For sysadmin kind of work I have to
boot into different different Operating System's. Main Os is Ubuntu 11.10
with grub2.

Each time if I reboot then I want to be able to select desired operating
system to boot while remotely logged in via ssh as we do when we are
physically present on that machine by moving the up down arrow keys.I want
to do some thing similar via ssh or if possible by some other protocol.
Is it possible some how.Is there any package available for the same?