On 2013-01-29 10:59, Nagy Gergely wrote:
> He mentioned 32bit to 64bit move with mysql, i had my bad experience
> with this.

I'm not aware of any differences in MySQL file storage based on
architecture. I did learn about rrdtool's architecture-dependant files the
hard way, though.

It never hurts to make and restore from mysql dumps. Just make sure you get
the "mysql" database as well, as this includes your permissions.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"... I've never seen the Icarus story as a lesson about the limitations of
humans. I see it as a lesson about the limitations of wax as an adhesive."