Hi,

Although I don't run a server myself, I really like this idea. Sticking to stability saves us a lot of effort.

On 2013? 07? 16? 10:46, William Van Hevelingen wrote:
+1

I think this a great idea. I run all LTS servers and I often just look at the most recent serverguide for up to date stuff because the LTS one is usually missing 6+ months of fixes.

William

p.s

Any chance we can switch to Markdown or Restructed text? I've contributed a few times before and I would really appreciate it if I didn't have to work with XML.