On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:09:53PM +0000, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> Does this seem sensible?  Any suggestions/alternatives are
> appreciated.

Is it possible to have a lowest common denominator "LTS" machine type
that is long term stable and doesn't need to change or be deprecated
between releases? Or is this impractical to manage within qemu?

I'm thinking of public cloud providers who probably don't want their
customers to have to care or to require them to reboot every two years.
I know most will, but I presume there's a "long tail" of non-rebooters.

Do we need to copy in the ubuntu-cloud and/or relevant OpenStack lists?

Robie