Hello,

I just had this situation with the corosync package. In that case, it is not as
urgent since it will most probably end up in a sync request but yet.

The upstream debian maintainer is rather active, so he has released two new
versions of the corosync package since the import and creation of the git repo
occured.

Is there a specific procedure to include the new releases from debian in the
existing repo ? Should I just use git-dsc-import of the new source packages over
the existing debian/sid tag ?

TIA,

kind regards,

...Louis

--
Louis Bouchard
Software engineer, Cloud & Sustaining eng.