Hello Ubuntu Server!

The purpose of this weekly email is to make sure our community can follow
development with toes dipped in before & between jumping headlong into helping
shape Ubuntu Server.

= Ubuntu Server Packages =

- Ubuntu Bug squashing day #4 was this week, thanks to all who pitched
  in. :)
- Uploads/Changes:
    - 17 packages uploaded to Artful
    - 32 packages uploaded to Stable Releases
    - Full List, http://paste.ubuntu.com/24605286/
    - Future, https://merges.ubuntu.com/main.html

= Cloud-init/Curtin =

- cloud-init:
    - 0.7.9-113-g513e99e0 SRU done on Xenial
    - fixed issue with azure gpt disk failures (lp:1686514)
    - CentOS 6/7 tests now in CI
- Curtin:
    - fstab now configured correctly for iscsi disks (lp:1683910)

= git-ubuntu subcommand =

For those unfamiliar with the new Ubuntu git merge workflow in
ubuntu-server packages, the high level process can be seen here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Merging/GitWorkflow

Install it with:

    sudo snap install --classic git-ubuntu

There are not too many changes to the released git-ubuntu command this
past week, beyond cleanups. We are staging some larger changes for empty
directory support (a git issue generally) and to standardize our
namespaces in the tooling.

= Triage Queue =

- 110 bugs reviewed, 16 accepted, 433 in backlog
- Backlog: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+subscribedbugs
- Notes on daily bug triage:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase#Bug_Triage

= IRC Meeting =