# Triage
The weekend triage identified 18 bugs to evaluate.
Of those 3 needed some minor tweaks, 14 were already worked on by Team
members.
THe one remaining is bug 1855490 which was a rather low hanging fruit, so I
directly prepared an MP to get that one resolved.

# Proposed Migration
I was working with Lucas on pyjwt. This is listed as valid candidate in
terms of build&autopkgtest for a long time. The reason it is still blocked
is that plenty of Ubuntu-only python packages depend on its python2
portion. This is detected as making those uninstallable.
Lucas will look into those dependencies and identity existing or open new
bugs to have all those updated or removed for 20.04.

I worked for quite some days on libseccomp being blocked anyway. Upstream
systemd now accepted my changes last week which will resolve the test
issues that were holding libseccomp back. An MP for those was today
accepted for systemd packaging and once v244 is in focal this should
resolve and then finally migrate.

The chrony test fails in Focal are interesting as they might have found a
real issue (thanks to the tests). I have a workaround which skips the tests
ready to upload and unblock. But the upstream discussion [1] continues and
might soon deliver a real fix to take instead of the test-workarounds.

PG12 again blocked some other packages, this time llvm-toolchain-9.
As usual I restarted the tests with postgresql-common to resolve that false
positive.

A bunch of others are blocked on i386 being removed over the last few days.
Those will resolve on their own, details at [2]

[1]:
https://www.mail-archive.com/chrony-dev@chrony.tuxfamily.org/msg02036.html
[2]:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2019-December/040859.html