# Triage

Got 22 bugs of which fortunately most where already under control, or
updates by the release machinery going forward e.g. SRUs.
A few needed a status update or some quick help for the user to get the
right data.
Worth to mention are:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssl/+bug/1858971 "SECLEVEL=2
& tls1.2-min by default are causing ftbfs / autopkgtest failures"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnutls28/+bug/1856428 "Disable
TLS below 1.2 by default"
It was to be excepted that there is some churn, but so far xnox seems to
tackle all of those.
You might want to take a look to see which packages will get changes.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+bug/1859773 "Apache DBD
Auth not working with mysql Focal 20.04"
Paride brought this up in his triage already, I think this is something we
need to look at before Focal releases but I'm on the run atm :-/. If anyone
that feels like mysql/apache could take a look that would be great.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/exim4/+bug/1860051 "Please merge
4.93-9 into focal"
Ack to the request and since exim4 usually is a trivial merge I prepped an
MP right away.
=>
https://code.launchpad.net/~paelzer/ubuntu/+source/exim4/+git/exim4/+merge/377763

# Proposed migration

Quite a lot, but most that I found where already covered in detail in the
reports of the last few days and part of some ongoing work. Instead I
picked a new one.

on [1]:
nut (- to 2.7.4-11ubuntu3) in proposed for 2 days
  Unsatisfiable depends:
    libpowerman0: amd64, arm64, armhf, ppc64el, s390x
    powerman (>= 2.3.3): amd64, arm64, armhf, ppc64el, s390x

Well that was expected, we re-added packages that depend on those.
But while src:nut is in main those packages won't (no dependency pulling
them in).
So these should go to universe and indeed on [2] we see:

Binary only movements to universe (ubuntu-server)
  nut-powerman-pdu nut

Once that is done by an ArchiveAdmin the dependency issue above will
resolve.
I pinged on #ubuntu-release and seb128 was so kind to help after a short
discussion on the reasons.
So on nut all we have to do is wait a bit and it should (tm) resolve.

A bunch of other issues showing up in this list now are related to 1858971
mentioned above already.

[1]:
https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/proposed-migration/update_excuses_by_team.html#ubuntu-server
[2]: