On 2020.04.21 00:03 Christian Ehrhardt wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 4:58 PM Doug Smythies <dsmyth...@telus.net> wrote:
>>
>> Currently, "virt-* tools" shows on the table of contents column,
>> but clicking the link goes to the source code page and not the
>> published page.
>
> Hi Doug,
> I didn't change anything, but for me "virt-tools" on [1] lead to [2]
> which is the published page.
> I saw you already made the change to the page content that you wanted to make,
> but did you (or someone else) already fix this link as well or might this be
> depending on who (user/browser/...) looks at it?

I attempted to fix the link last night my time, a few hours before your e-mail
time stamp.

I also had a conflict edit on that same page with Josh earlier yesterday, but
do not yet now how to look up revision histories on discourse so don't
know what he was doing.

I could not see my attempt to include that page at the time,
it still went to the discourse source page instead, but I
do see it this morning.
I wonder if a new html page needs time to actually create or something,
just like the PDF is only daily.