I had to retrigger the build in my PPA because of an issue (bad removal,
resolved by a fakesync) with the continuum package, but now the docker.io
package has built fine. I think it should be good for uploading it to
groovy, but I haven't heard back from anyone on the email below.

I don't have the means (ATM) to do a full rebuild and run the
autopkgtests from the new package. I'd hate to cause disruption to lxd or
other high-profile canonical projects, but I do think adding podman would
bring significant value to Ubuntu users. Helping me getting docker.io in
sync with Debian would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, is email the best way to discuss this with you? I note that
conversations on this list don't happen as frequently as a couple of years
ago when I was more active in Ubuntu, and I wonder why that is. Has
everything moved to real-time communication or some other forum?

-rt

--
regards,
    Reinhard