I've got just 12 bugs today which is a bit lower than usual.
There were a few of them being interesting to read, less of them needed
some help to define the
right next steps, but eventually none required further act upon.

One worth to mention (in case effects are seen to be aware where to dup to)
is bug 1902176. I split this from its original report to keep tracking sane.
It is about the need for a kernel fix to not run into troubles if using
xsaves
on AMD machines in kvm.

P.S: And since we try to fix them on sight and sometimes hate them, happy
Halloween to all unloved bugs out there ...

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server