Bugs last updated between 2021-04-09 (Friday) and 2021-04-11 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

Mostly comment noise as people work on bugs. Some bugs worth mentioning:

LP: #1919468 - (Confirmed)      [haproxy]        - HAProxy 2.0.13 does not
close connection even though connection: close is sent, leaves many connections
in CLOSE-WAIT state for HEAD-method requests

Seems legit, but I don't have anything to add and it's already tagged
server-triage-discuss, so there's nothing further to do from a triage
perspective for now, until that discussion happens.

LP: #1922509 - (Incomplete)     [openvpn]        - ssh doesn't work after
stoping all open-vpn services

I understand Utkarsh won't be around today, so I just commented pointing
this person to community support resources and so as they don't expect
user support through the bug.

LP: #1923361 - (New)            [libtirpc]       - unable to link xdr functions
with groovy and hirsute

Why does this have an Ubuntu Server bug subscription? Seems more like
it should belong to Foundations? The rdepends list is very large[1]. In
any case, it didn't seem high enough priority to work on soon, so I
added it to the backlog and commented accordingly.

[1]
https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/germinate-output/ubuntu.hirsute/rdepends/libtirpc/libtirpc3