On Sat, 24 Apr 2021, 04:57 Gene Soo, <genesoo77...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After installing from the following image:
>
> https://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hirsute/release/ubuntu-21.04-live-server-arm64.iso

Over here URL is listed for ARM64 architecture.

> I was unable to install the package kubuntu-desktop. Please see attached
> file for reference.
>
> Receiving the following message:

> ubuntu-release-upgrades-qt : Depends: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core (=
> 1:21.04.11) but 1:21.04.10 is to be installed
> E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broke packages.

Did you run `sudo apt update` before installing?

Is that exact error message? As I don't think the package name is correct
for the -qt portion.

Please open a bug report with $ ubuntu-bug kubuntu-desktop

And include all logs.

> I spotted a possible solution however I am not experienced enough to make
> coding corrections to attempt this resolution so I cannot confirm that this
> solves the problem.
>

> https://askubuntu.com/questions/1288458/ubuntu-20-04-ubuntu-release-upgrader-qt-depends-ubuntu-release-upgrader-core
>
> This problem did not occur on the Daily Server Build from 4/19/2021
> however is occurring on the 4/22/2021 Build.
>
> hirsute-live-server-amd64.iso

This lists x86_64 architecture (amd64)

> In my testing of Live Server, my habit is to install Live Server and on
> separate VMs. I

then install each of the available desktops on top of a clean server
> installs. I was not able to install any desktop due to this issue.

That is not a supported way to install any desktop flavour and will result
in you having a different experience to the one intended. There are many
aspects of installation that are customized from desktop flavour installer
media and are different to starting from server media.