30 bugs to triage, with some activity due to the server-next cleanup Christian and me did yesterday. Most of the remaining bugs are already being worked at or are getting fix published (lots of sru validation activity).

One bug maybe worth mentioning:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/postfix/+bug/1931801
Title: Apt install postfix fails with bad demiliter Edit

which I think it's a duplicate of LP: #1906970. The problem seems to be triggered by the

  search .

line being present in /etc/resolv.conf. That "search ." line is something I've seen before, and the reporter of LP: #1906970 claims it's valid syntax, but I don't know what it's supposed to do and I couldn't find it documented. While working on LP: #1906970 I'm going to treat it as invalid syntax, unless anybody has a pointer to what it means. In this case the postfix postinst should be fixed.

Paride