On Monday, November 08 2021, Paride Legovini wrote:

> LP: #1949575 - (New)            [clamav]         - Upgrade to 0.104 to
> at least fix memory leak in clamdscan
>
> This is a request to update clamav to fix a memory leak. I explained
> that we're following Debian for new upstream versions, but that we can
> fix the specific bug provided that it's described in more
> detail. Incomplete.

Thanks, Paride.

FWIW, the reporter provided more info on the description so I did a
further analysis and left a comment there.  We're still going to wait
for Debian to release the new upstream version, but the bug is valid for
Jammy and so I marked it as Triaged and subscribed ubuntu-server.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14