Bugs last updated on 2021-11-16 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 31 bugs

While most of them are already being taken care of, the following are
worth mentioning:

https://pad.lv/1951054 - (New)            [nginx]          -
libnginx-mod-http-lua at ubuntu impish
As discussed in the server team meeting today, I set this one as
invalid and refered back to the bug where the lua module was removed.

https://pad.lv/1951097 - (New)            [bind9]          - bind9 calls
CONF_modules_load_file() explicitly (OpenSSL 1.1.1 porting)
also:                  - (New)            [bind9-libs]     - bind9 calls
CONF_modules_load_file() explicitly (OpenSSL 1.1.1 porting)
https://pad.lv/1951099 - (New)            [freeradius]     - freeradius calls
CONF_modules_load_file() explicitly (OpenSSL 1.1.1 porting)
https://pad.lv/1951102 - (New)            [librabbitmq]    - librabbitmq calls
CONF_modules_load_file() explicitly (OpenSSL 1.1.1 porting)

These bugs were filed after
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wget/+bug/1921518.  While they
all do need further analysis, they seemed worthy to be tagged as
"server-todo" (I also subscribed the team to them) given the next steps
are clear and do fit the current tag definition.

--
Athos Ribeiro