Hello,

I've had some previous triages left on me and
so I've cleared them off now.

Amidst the 47 bugs, the only most important
ones worth mentioning are:

  LP: #510587  - (Triaged) [bind9] - Bind/named
  does not initialize on boot due to missing IPv6
  address

This is a decade old bug. The users are still hitting
this and I wonder if there's something that we can do
about it?

  LP: #1953729 - (New) [samba] - Fixed user mapping
  broken in Samba 2:4.7.6+dfsg~ubuntu-0ubuntu2.26

This seems to be a regression of some sort but the
workaround is available. The question is how'd it
come across as for those who are going to hit this
via unattended updates/upgrades. Either way, I've
mentioned this to Sergio for him to take a look once
to be clear. I didn't do anything to the bug.

- u