On Mon, May 09, 2022 at 11:05:17AM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
On Mon, May 09, 2022 at 10:41:19AM -0700, Lena Voytek wrote:
Bugs last updated on 2022-05-05 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
Found 40 bugs

Of the 40 bugs most where updates for merges or fix releases. There were 4
bugs of note:

LP: #1971489 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/exim4/+bug/1971489>
- (Confirmed) [exim4] - exim4 GnuTLS breakage with outgoing TLS 1.3
I created a ppa for the user to test with to confirm the patch will fix
their error.

LP: #1971509 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/+bug/1971509>
- (New) [qemu] - qemu/kvm win10 client cannot upgrade to win11
I described what the user needs to do to add TPM2.0 and secure boot to
their vm.

LP: #1971619
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1971619> -
(Incomplete) [libvirt] - forward mode open is adding libvirt iptables rules
I asked the user for some additional information to help us find the issue,
but this does seem to be a regression.

LP: #1971688
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/php-defaults/+bug/1971688> -
(New) [php-defaults] - PHP 8.1 zip module asserting with dependency problem
The user was able to get this working building from source, and it seems to
be related to a file name reference error.

Can you ask them for their /etc/apt/sources.list and
`ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d`?

The libzip version they reference is pretty ancient for a jammy
installation, and I wonder if they've installed 'diff-pdf' from a PPA
that pulled something old in.  If so, use of ppa-purge to remove 3rd
party PPAs might be worth considering.

Bryce

I was a bit late for the party here :)

I subscribed myself and replied to this one asking for more information
as well. I did describe my steps on a (failed) attempt to reproduce the
issue.

I then set this one to incomplete. Sorry for the noise (this thread kept
going while I was writing replies/trying to reproduce the issue). Feel
free to revert my changes to the bug :)

--
Athos Ribeiro