Bugs last updated on 2022-05-23 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 30 bugs

Most of them are some small updates, not requiring any action. A couple of
comments below:

# https://pad.lv/1974230 - (New)            [dnsmasq]           - Negative
cache results from dnsmasq do not include SOA as r…

This looks like an upstream bug to me. Lena tagged the bug as
server-triage-discuss, so let's talk about it tomorrow. Nothing was done
here.

# https://pad.lv/1974251 - (Incomplete)     [apache2]           -
libapache2-mod-shib module doesn't work with 2.4.52

The user experienced this bug in Jammy but according to them it is fixed in
the version we have in Debian, so once the merge is done it will be fixed
in Kinetic (I added a comment to the merge bug mentioning it). I asked for
some reproduction steps to see if we can pursue an SRU to Jammy.

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1927755 - (New)            [exim4]             - Fix for
CVE-2020-28007 causes build failure when DMARC is e…

I marked the Hirsute task as Won't Fix due to its end of standard support.

Lucas Kanashiro.