ustriage found 27 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1915095 - *(Incomplete) [clamav] - clamscan modifies
    atime during scheduled scans

Revisited the test case I had proposed and updated it to make sure it
triggers the bug.  Still waiting for upstream on this one (and still a
low priority bug).

### https://pad.lv/1977491 - (Confirmed) [samba] - Update Samba in
    22.04LTS to 4.15.7 so macOS clients can con…

Seems like a valid regression, but I don't have access to a MacOS in
order to test it.  I'm Cc'ing Andreas here so that he can take a look;
maybe he's able to test the bug.  Let me know otherwise.

### https://pad.lv/1977823 - (New) [mysql-8.0] - package
    mysql-server-8.0 8.0.29-0ubuntu0.22.04.2 failed to …

Lena looked and determined that this bug falls into an existent class of
MySQL bugs, so she's going to triage it accordingly.

### https://pad.lv/1977886 - (New) [mysql-8.0] - package
    mysql-server-8.0 8.0.29-0ubuntu0.22.04.2 failed to …

Likewise.

### https://pad.lv/1977870 - (New) [lxcfs] - SRU fix for LP#1807628

This is a sponsorship request and seems relatively trivial.  I will take
a look at it later.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14