On Tuesday, June 14 2022, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:

> ## https://pad.lv/1970737 - (New)            [qemu]              - Stalled
> IO Operations During MySQL Tests (with sysbench)
>
> Sergio mentioned he'd take a look at this but I am not sure if he is still
> planning to do it, the user provided some upstream patches which should fix
> the issue. Subscribed ubuntu-server.

Thanks, Lucas.  I've prepared a PPA containing the patches pointed by
the reporter, let's see what he says.

> Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
> Found 1 bugs
> https://pad.lv/1953128 - (New)            [gcc-11]            - GCC ICE: in
> create_fix_barrier, at config/arm/arm.c:17891
>
> This bug was fixed in postgresql-14 but this is still in our backlog
> because there is a gcc task. AFAIU no fix in gcc itself is needed, so I
> marked the task as Invalid. Please, correct me if I am wrong here.

The upstream GCC bug is still open and I believe it's also
reproducible.  I'm checking right now, will let you know.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14