Bugs last updated on 2022-06-14 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 30 bugs
https://pad.lv/1975739 - (New)            [php8.1]            - package
libapache2-mod-php8.1 8.1.2-1ubuntu2 failed to inst…
  At first I was worried this could be some corner case for the php upgrade
  path delta. However, it seems that the user have manually edited the
  configuration files for libapache2-mod-php8.1 under /etc/apache2, removed
  libapache2-mod-php8.1, then purged apache2 and manually removed /etc/apache2.
  Leading to configuration issues when re-installing libapache2-mod-php8.1. I
  asked for more information to confirm this was the case and set this as
  incomplete.

https://pad.lv/1977718 - (New)            [nginx]             - buffer overflow
in nginx rtmp module
  This is proposing to include a fix to the rtmp module, which was released in
  the module's upstream 1.2.2 version. This version was included in Debian in
  nginx 1.18.0-7. Therefore, this will be addressed by the next merge, which is
  already ready for review. While there seems to be no CVE referring to it, the
  security team seems to be on top of it. Therefore, I was unsure whether we
  should touch the bug.

https://pad.lv/1978568 - (New)            [strongswan]        - regression: failing
connection for clients with ikev1&psk (…
  This seems to describe 2 valid regressions, but it lacks details in order to
  reproduce the issues.  I Asked the reporter if he would be able to provide
  minimal reproducers. We may want to split this in 2 different bugs then.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport
-needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1672276 - (Triaged)        [ebtables]          -
ebtables-restore error Bad table name 'filter'

This is still valid, as per Miriam's last assessment. I left this untouched.

--
Athos Ribeiro